150W 250W 300W Poly-Crystalline Solar Panel with TUV&Ce Certificate
|FOB Price:||US $0.26-0.38 / watt|
|Min. Order:||100 watt|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 watt||US $0.26-0.38/ watt|
|Production Capacity:||1 Container/ 2 Days|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: KD-250P
- Number of Cells: 60PCS
- Condition: New
- Material: Polycrystalline Silicon
- Packing: Standard Export Packaging
- Frame: Clear Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Length of Output Cables (mm): Tvu, 1000mm, 4.0mm2
- Junction Box Type: IP65 with Bypass Diodes
- 40′ Gp: 832 Sets
- Specification: CE, RoHS, IP65
- HS Code: 8541402000
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Application: Industrial
- Certification: UL, ISO, CE
- Trade Mark: Shinehui
- Efficiency: 17.8%
- Standard Test Conditions: Am1.5 1000MW/Cm3 25°c
- Connectors and Cables Type: Mc4 or Mc4 Compatible
- 20′ Gp: 416 Sets
- Trademark: Shinehui
- Origin: Guangdong, China
KAIDA:More than 10 years professional manufacturer from solar cells to solar panels in Shenzhen,China.
Trustworthy for your partner!
250W Poly Solar Panels/250W Poly Solar PV Modules
1. Peak Power(Pmpp): 250W
2. Max Power Voltage (Vmp): 36V
3. Max Power Current (Impp): 8.75A
4. Max system voltage (V): 1000 VDC
5. Output connector: MC4, alligator clip,cigarette lighter
6. Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
7. Cells: 6*10
8. Power allowance: ±3%
9. Dimension: 1640*992*40mm
10. Weight: 16kg
Poly Solar Panel, solar panel, solar panel module, poly solar panel, polycrystalline silicon solar panel module, solar cell plate,solar sheet...
- Solar Panels are suitable for grid-tie or off-grid applications
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irrandiance conditions
- Capable of withstanding 1 inch diameter hail traveling at terminal velocity
- Panel arrives ready for connection with an extra pair of MC4 Connectors for the extension cable
- 2/3/6/9/12 diodes in junction box;Colorful frame silver,black,dark brown...
Specially FACTORY DIRECT OEM/ODM easy ship to
What to Consider Before Buying Solar Panels?
There are numerous factors you should first consider before you choose to buy solar panels and some of these factors are listed below:
1,Firstly you should always research whether or not your desired location for the installation of solar panels has adequate levels of sunshine to make your investment worthwhile.
2,You should decide on a sensible budget for your project before you buy your solar panels.
3,Determine what capacity of electricity you require and if your selected budget can accommodate this.
4,Who will install the solar panels that you buy? Do you require the additional services of an electrician or solar energy installer?
5,Where will the solar panels you buy be fixed to your home? Is your home capable of supporting a solar energy system?
Products & Factory photos:
Thanks for you visiting!